terça-feira, 12 de abril de 2011


When my eyes can no longer reach you, and the warmth of your body is not here anymore. The touch of your skin has slowly gone from me. And that’s how I feel you walking away, but I can’t stop you. It is terribly cold and the memories will warming me. When the tears fall, the heat is lost in the darkness with you. This is the moment I step to remember as you were at our first date and I got to thinking that “together, we both were like one”. And becomes fact, that love and deception go together, but our eyes do not want to see.

Love: deep affection (lover: one person that have a deep affection, an attachment to something or someone) - Deception: disillusionment, disappointment, (let down: disappoint someone who has affection for us). And now I wonder even when our instincts tend to insist flee the path of reason? Having you here was what I thought was good for me. Now I did think that there’s no me without you. Now I try to keep you alive in me, even in memories. I saw you with me until the rest of our lives and that is why I have to tell you: I need you now, because I can’t live without you here.

Now no matter how many pieces over our hearts were broken, it’s time to leave their weapons aside and end this war . We didn’t realize that our hearts have become battlefields? We are only the remnants of war, but together we can join the ashes of what remained.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário