domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

 
Didn't they always say we were the lucky ones? I guess that we were once but luck will leave you cause it is a faithless friend and in the end when life has got you down, you've got someone here that you can wrap your arms around. So hold on to me tight, hold on to me tonight, we are stronger here together than we could ever be alone so hold on to me don't you ever let me go. There's a thousand ways for things to fall apart but it's no one's fault, no it's not my fault maybe all the plans we made would not work out but I have no doubt even though it's hard to see I've got faith in us and I believe in you and me. There's so many dreams that we have given up, take a look at all we've got and with this kind of love what we've got here is enough..


They always say we were the lucky on...
 
You see what I means, you know what you feel. Just not hide it away from me. Just tell me. Without fears. Just like used to be. Just you and me...

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário